What do I need to do if I want to sell part of my property?

The division of any property in the City of Cookeville must be done in compliance with the Cookeville Subdivision Regulations (PDF). Please contact the Planning Department at 931- 520-5271 for further inquiries.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Policies for the website and the data that is located on the website?
2. Where do I go to get official City documents?
3. What is my property zoned?
4. What do I need to change the zoning of my property?
5. What is the comprehensive plan?
6. What is the Urban Growth Boundary?
7. Where can I find out if I am in the Cookeville Urban Growth Boundary?
8. Does the City enforce zoning outside the limits?
9. where do I go if I have questions about being annexed into the City?
10. What do I need to do if I want to sell part of my property?
11. What is a Geographic Information Systems or GIS?
12. What kind of maps are available for purchase?
13. What kinds of maps are available for download?
14. What kind of geographic data is available?
15. How much does it cost to download from the website?
16. Why does the City of Cookeville charge for information?
17. Who do I contact to see something added to the website?
18. How do I let the City know that I found a problem with the website?
19. Who do I contact if I have a question that is not listed in the FAQS?