How do I pay a ticket?

If you received your ticket for a moving traffic violation (e.g., speeding, traffic light, stop sign, failure to yield, etc.) you may pay the non-appearance amount shown on your ticket by 4:00 p.m. on your court date, and you will not have to attend court. You may pay in person at the Cookeville Police Department or Cookeville City Court at 1019 Neal Street. Those offices are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on court dates, when the office closes at 4:00 p.m. You may also mail your check or money order made payable to the City of Cookeville to the address below:

Cookeville City Court
1019 Neal Street
Cookeville, TN 38501

We accept Checks, Cash, Money Orders or Debit Cards at the City Court Clerk’s Office. The Police Department accept Checks, Cash, or Money Orders only. 

Credit Card /Online payments are available online at this link. 

Show All Answers

1. Where is Cookeville City Court?
2. When is Cookeville City Court?
3. How do I pay a ticket?
4. Will my ticket go on my record?
5. Can I go to driving school?
6. What do I do if I’m not guilty?
7. What if I don’t have the money to pay?
8. What if I ignore my ticket?